David has been in 6 GSP! productions beginning with Confessions from the Ladies Room. He unfortunately doesn’t have a patron so he works as a dispatcher for a temporary agency when not following his dream of a one-man retrospective of Tammy Wynette doing all the Broadway classics.
David answers James Lipton:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
C U Next Tuesday
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Being around creative people
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Divas, egotists and muggles.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Rain on a tin roof
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“We have a private room downstairs for you. Your friends are waiting!”
We are gravely saddened by the passing of David Bowen on September 1, 2017. Your Gilda family will miss you, and we’ll see you in your private room, David. Much love.