Su Nimon is one of the patron saints providing guidance, inspiration, and support to GSP! She doesn’t consider herself an actor but is a performer who was perfectly cast in our production of Sordid Lives as Bitsy Mae. Su is the owner and chief artist of the superb Journey Art Gallery.
Su answers James Lipton:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Light, space, peace, solitude
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Fatigue, rules, judgment
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Chime, flute, laughter, harmony
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Shouting, sirens, screams
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I must admit that F*ck is a versatile and comfortable friend…but in public lately it’s been Jesus Christmas?
8. What profession would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves directing/managing others
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Way to go, chickie!!!”