Tammy has been a contemporary of Doug’s for 30 years, and he is honored to have her find a home in the company of Gilda Shedstecker Presents! An acclaimed actress and director, for GSP! she has owned the stage in the one-woman masterpiece Big Pants and Botox, split sides with laughter in Sordid Lives, and deigned to don a fright mask and play a parody of Lord Voldemort in our greatest on-stage spoof, Harry’s Hotter at Twilight, among others.
Tammy answers James Lipton:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A script I’ve never read. Not yet marked with pencil or highlighter.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Rigid direction, rules, or guidelines.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
“F*cking” as an adjective
8. What profession would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“The Zinkhons are right over there.“